The Terms and Conditions regarding using the services on this website
By using the services provided on this website you are also agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of use. If you disagree with them please do not use the services on this website.
The name, A Driving Instructor, refers to the business. The business provides a service in the form of a porthole, platform to independent driving instructors and driving schools to advertise their services on the internet .
The word, customer, refers to those who use the service that the business provides. The word, student refers to those who use the service that the driving instructors and driving schools provide.
The service is for driving instructors and driving schools. To provide a platform where independent driving instructors and small driving schools can advertise their learner driver services on the internet. The website is a porthole only and not a driving school. The business has no control over the independent driving instructors or driving schools advertised here. The business only controls the information given on each page. It is the responsibility of the person / student using the services offered by the driving instructors and driving schools advertised on this website to assess whether they are being offered value for money and services that they are happy with. If they are not happy with the services offered by the driving instructor advertised on this website the student must contact the driving instructor and make any complaints to them. If there are any refunds due to the student, the student must contact the driving instructor or driving school who they paid the money to in the first place to be refunded.
Students using the service provided by a driving school / driving instructor advertised on this website. Please read the Terms and Conditions below
- The business is a service that functions through this online website only. The business is not responsible for the conduct of any driving instructor or driving school advertised on this website
- There is no set driving lesson price on the website.
- It is the responsibility of the student using this service to check the driving instructors’ ADI badge and ask the driving instructor questions for complete reassurance that the driving instructor is qualified. It is also the responsibility of the student to end the transaction with the driving instructor if they are not happy with the service provided by the driving instructor.
- Any request by the student for a refund should be made directly to the driving school or driving instructor that the student was taking driving lessons with
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time and may be changed.
- The website shop is governed by the business. All items in the shop have been inspected where possible and if they haven’t the student will be informed in advance of delivery. Some items in the shop may have been listed on behalf of an independent driving instructor who also offers learner driver services here and may deliver the item to the student at the time of the driving lesson. The student has every right to turn the item away if they are not satisfied in this instance, at the time of the lesson. If the student does not turn the item away and accepts the item having seen it in the flesh at the time of the driving lesson, the student can not return the item for a refund at a later date, especially and despite recourse, where the item is a book that has been read, used by the student
- All payments for driving lessons must be paid by the student directly to the driving instructor who is giving the driving lesson and not through the website
- For driving instructors and driving schools using this service to advertise their driving lessons online please read the Terms and Conditions of use below. If you disagree with the Terms and Conditions of use please do not use this service
- The name A Driving Instructor is the name of the business that offers the service on this website to driving instructors and small driving schools. The service is an advertising platform where independent driving instructors and small driving schools can advertise their driver training services online. The business offers this service on a monthly subscription basis.
- The monthly subscription can be cancelled at any time Notice of cancellation must be given 7 days before the next months subscription is due to avoid any monies having to be paid for following month.
- All images and details of the driving school or driving instructor will be deleted immediately once a subscription has been cancelled and the page will be offered to another.
- Subscriptions are paid via Paypal which is taken as a direct debit each month.
- At this time the subscription cost is £15 per month. This amount may be change at any time. One months notice will be given to all subscribers before any changes to price take place.